18 May 2010

Mitzi Delight: Vintage Wallpaper

Last night I stayed at a friend's house in Sydney before we tortured ourselves this morning at the Sydney Halfmarathon. I had never been to her house before and when I stepped inside: wallpaper delight!!!

It is her parent's house and the whole place is like it was frozen in the 1970s!! Every wall has vintage wallpaper, woodpanelling and cute family photographs with vintage frames. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me - I always take it everywhere - but this time I thought - "What would I need it for - we are having dinner, then early bedtime and early rise to go running." Well... I will have to go back and do a little photo session there.

So in the meantime, here are some vintage wallpaper inspirations:

Bodie interior, bedroom door, wallpaper

estate

Reading next to his bike

Mondrian Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment