14 May 2010

Mixing prints

I have not really been very experimental in the past when it comes to mixing prints and fabrics. I like clean lines and tailored looks. But my increasing interest in styles and writing this blog has really made me experiment with things. So in this outfit, I attempted to mix a few prints...

T-Shirt, Jacket & Tights, Sportsgirl
Scarf, Belt from Secondhand dress
Skirt, Etsy
Oxfords, Steve Madden
Ring, from my grandma

I know, there are only a few prints, but still!! Scarf - polka dots, jacket - stripes, skirt - paisley print, tights are striped grey (you can't really see it here)...

This scarf is actually the belt from this dress


And the skirt is bought on etsy, as I've descriped in the past.


What do you like mixing up?

3 comments:

STREETFSN said...

I love this style! especially your skirt!

I'm a fashion photographer.
visit by blog to see my archive :D

http://streetfsn.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

I love dots...lovely the second shot

Juli said...

want the jacket!

Post a Comment