27 May 2010

Online Magazines. First: Antler Magazine

I don't know whether I am the last one (again) to discover online magazines, but I have only recently found them and have quickly become spellbound. Now, I didn't really need any more time behind the screen and I certainly prefer turning (paper) pages of beautiful photographs, inspiring stories and interviews. But what can you do? It's not my fault that there are so many creative, imaginative people out there producing addictive content... Well I guess I could stop looking. Mh... No.

So here is my first find. Antler Magazine. Now in its third edition (I told you I am usually last finding out about these things), it features creative folk and amazing photographs. What I like about it is that the people interviewed are not typical fashion bloggers, but inventive people who make things. In this edition, my favourite finds are Karen Klassen's beautiful illustrations, obscurio's collection of vintage photographs which take you straight to the past and Peeko's wearable creations- isn't this cube necklace just lovely?
Now I'm off to read some more. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

shruti suman said...

Nice Work..may i know more about Antler magazine?

Bec said...

cheers. yes, just click on the word ' antler magazine in the second paragraph above and it takes you there :)

Post a Comment